Accountants, Attorneys, Consultants, Doctors  

Technology Business

Web designers, Advertising & Marketing, App developers and more


General, Artisan, Janitorial, Landscapers

Food and Beverage

Restaurants, Breweries, Distilleries, Bars

Commercial & Business Insurance

Whether you’re a start-up or established firm let us help protect and secure your business today. Coverage is available for all types of businesses to insure against a variety of potential losses.

Here is what our clients have to say about us

General Liability/Business Owners Policy “BOP”

This is the very basic policy that every business owner should have. Also referred to as “Slip & Fall” insurance. These policies can also include coverage for loss of income due to a covered loss, coverage for signs, coverage to your business personal property and more.

Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability

Many types of business need an E & O policy. Accountants, Insurance agents, Realtors etc… An E & O policy provides coverage for Professionals who could cause damages by an error or omission in the course of business.

Directors & Officers

Most non-profits and some businesses need D & O policies. If you have a board of directors, you definitely want a D & O. Many times this is offered with an EPLI policy (below).

Employment Practices Liability Insurance “EPLI”

This is becoming a very important policy to have. Employers are being sued for real or perceived discrimination. This can happen during the interview process, during employment or at termination. There is a wide variety of exposures, and it’s important to have some amount of coverage. Please click the link below to get a quick quote for D & O/EPLI for your business or non profit.

Cyber Liability and Data Breach

This is becoming a necessity for business owners who collect personal or payment information for their clients. There are many ways that personal information can be lost. Through an internet breach, loss of a laptop or cell phone, paper files that weren’t disposed of properly or stolen. Every state has different rules about what a business must do, following a breach. The regulatory requirements can be extremely costly to a business.

Workers compensation

Any business in the state of Oregon must carry Workers Compensation insurance. Many times this can be with the same carrier that your General Liability insurance is with. This is for on the job injuries.

Business/Commercial Auto

Coverages under the Commercial auto policies can be very different than a personal auto policy. Make sure you consult an insurance advisor to be sure you choose correctly.


There are many bonds available. The most common bond needed is for contractors. A bond is a guarantee made by an insurance carrier (the surety backing the bond) that is a hybrid of insurance and credit. It is a form of insurance to the obligee (party requiring the bond protection), as they are the beneficiary that can file a claim if the bond’s promise is not met. It is a form of credit to the principal (bonded party), as claims must be re-paid by the principal to the surety (also known as the bonding company). The simplest way to define surety bond is insurance for them, paid and backed by you.

Liquor Liability

Any establishment that sells, serves, or assists in the purchase or use of liquor opens its doors for a liability claim as a consequence of someone getting drunk to the extent that injuries or property damages are the result. This includes restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and taverns.